Flexible Office Spaces in Rochor, Singapore
Rochor is a Singapore suburb west of Kallang and Downtown Core, an excellent place to begin your coworking career because it encourages innovation and creativity. Take advantage of fully-serviced and flexible office spaces in the exciting, fast-growing Ophir-Rochor corridor, one of Singapore’s major business districts. And if you’re lucky, some private offices offer breathtaking views of the city, making it a haven for both small and big businesses.
Where to Find Serviced Offices, Coworking Spaces, and Private Offices in and around Rochor Road
Rochor private and serviced office spaces are located in the heart of a district brimming with diverse cultures and thriving industries, and these offices have everything your company needs to succeed. Rochor offices are equipped with collaborative lounges, focus-fueling private offices, and comfortable conference rooms to help you get things done.
The Bencoolen MRT station is within walking distance, and the Circle, North East, and North South lines at Dhoby Ghaut station are also nearby. When you need a break, wander through the Singapore Art Museum’s masterpieces or explore the silk, spices, and jewelry stalls in one of the neighbourhood’s many markets.
Rochor Office Spaces
|Bugis Junction||230 Victoria Street||Get Office Quote|
|51 Bras Basah Road Building||51 Bras Basah Road||Get Office Quote|
|MacDonald House||40A Orchard Road||Get Office Quote|
|Bugis Parkview Square||600 North Bridge Road||Get Office Quote|
|Jun Xing Building||410 North Bridge Road||Get Office Quote|
|Odeon Towers||331 North Bridge Road||Get Office Quote|
|Raffles Hotel Shopping Arcade||328 North Bridge Road||Get Office Quote|
|The Gateway West||150 Beach Road||Get Office Quote|
|South Beach Tower||38 Beach Road||Get Office Quote|
|Orchard Gateway @ Emerald||218 Orchard Road||Get Office Quote|
Here are some of the coworking spaces in and around Rochor
- Workhouse – This venue, housed in a shophouse outfitted by local design firm Farm, features shower facilities, a lounge, a Zen-inspired courtyard, and a breezy outdoor terrace that doubles as an event space. Monthly membership includes a private storage space, fiber optic internet, weekly socials, and premium Slack accounts to collaborate with fellow Workhouse members, while those who only need the space on an as-needed basis can use it for $40 per day.
- WeWork Prinsep St – A cultural and inspirational hub spread across six floors of bustling workspace dedicated to helping your business succeed. Choose from a variety of spaces that are suitable for teams of all sizes, shapes, and budgets; grab a coworking desk in the open plan area, opt for complete privacy with a focus-fueling office, or knock down walls to make room for your enterprise team. This creative coworking space is located in Rochor’s Income at Prinsep, just around the corner from Orchard Road and close to all major amenities.
- Fortune Centre – This business centre has a fully furnished office that is quiet, comfortable, and professional, and it has fantastic views. This workspace has small meeting rooms for formal meetings with clients as well as a business lounge where you can relax with free hot drinks and cookies.
If you want to consider serviced offices and private office spaces near the area, check out these office spaces near Rochor:
- 230 Victoria Street – This flexible coworking space located within the Suntec region puts you right in the middle of the business district. This stunning private office near the Bugis Junction shopping centre allows you to enjoy the best of Rochor.
- 51 Bras Basah Road – This modern office space along Bras Basah Road offers a variety of workspaces. It has city views, plenty of natural light, and everything you need for an all-day commute. Desks here cost $620/desk per person.
- 40A Orchard Road – Collaborating with coworkers/clients is easier in thisa sleek and modern office space that is easily accessible by public transportation. It has seating for four people, a breakout area, and standard office amenities.
- 410 North Bridge Road – Choose this large private office in Rochor with a stunning view of the city. This office has conference phones, televisions, projectors, fast wireless internet, and other amenities that your need might need.
- 218 Orchard Road – This coworking space has a contemporary vibe and a one-of-a-kind design, high-speed Wi-Fi, and other amenities. This location at 218 Orchard Road is ideal for remote workers and small groups.
More about the Rochor Area in Singapore
Rochor is strategically located in the heart of a district brimming with diverse cultures and thriving industries, and it has everything a business needs to succeed. The Rochor MRT station is an underground Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station on Singapore’s Downtown Line (DTL) in Rochor. This makes it easier for people to move around in the Rochor District.
On weekends, this place is extremely crowded. Its spice-scented streets, ethnic jewelry, jasmine garlands, and silk saris are all worth a look.
Some popular areas of interest in the Rochor neighbourhood include:
- Haji Lane
- Little India
- Tekka Centre
- Bugis Shopping Mall
- Campbell Lane