Flexible Office Spaces along Orchard Road, Singapore
Orchard Road is Singapore’s Retail Heaven. It’s a major road in Singapore’s Central Area and it is home to numerous shopping centres. It’s also quite long, spanning 2.5km from its junction with Tanglin Road and Orange Grove Road all the way to its junction with Handy Road. When going around the area, there are three MRT stations along Orchard Road, namely, Doby Ghaut, Orchard, and Somerset MRT Stations.
If you’re looking for an office space at Orchard Road, feel free to chat with us so we can help you find an office space based on your needs. Alternatively, you may find an office space in the area by clicking the button below.
Where to Find Serviced Offices, Coworking Spaces, and Private Offices at Orchard Road
Many businesses and professionals would want to look at offices in highly commercialised areas such as Orchard Road. When looking for office spaces, you should check out Wisma Atria in 435 Orchard Road, Orchard Gateway Building in 218 Orchard Road, Tong Building in 302 Orchard Road, and The MacDonald House in 40a Orchard Road.
In these buildings, one can find office spaces of all sorts from hot desks to private offices that can accommodate 3 to 18 people! These come fully furnished with flexible rental terms, making it easy for you to move in asap. Not to mention, they are easily accessible via MRT trains and are in close proximity to many shopping centres.
If you need help choosing the perfect office space, feel free to reach out to us! We’ll help you find the best deal. Book a private tour of our office spaces along Orchard Road!
For more info, download our annual report: COWORKING SPACE MARKET REPORT
RELATED: Singapore COWORKING SPACES in 2023
More about Orchard Road
As Singapore’s Retail Capital, here are some of the many malls along Orchard Road
ION Orchard, formerly Orchard Turn Development, is Singapore’s most glamorous shopping mall today because it combines art and commerce. It has an entire floor dedicated to art and exhibitions, and via the ION Art program, it promotes Asian modern and contemporary art by established and upcoming designers.
Ngee Ann City
Ngee Ann City is widely known for housing Takashimaya Department Store which occupies basement 2 all the way to the fourth floor of the mall, and Kinokuniya, the second-largest bookstore in South East Asia.
Tangs is one of Singapore’s oldest department stores and was the first notable establishment on Orchard Road, founded in 1934 and established in the 1950s.
Tanglin Mall is known for selling old and precious items. Its customer base is mostly expatriates, yuppies and professionals wh
Orchard Central is famous for its unique architectural designs. It follows a cluster concept shopping system that groups complementary offerings for shoppers. It also houses a large collection of public art installations by international artists, a 24/7-operational Roof Garden and Discovery Walk, and the world’s tallest indoor via Ferrata climbing wall.
Plaza Singapura is one of the first shopping malls established along Orchard road; it is also Singapore’s first multi-storey shopping mall back in 1974.
T Galleria by DFS
T Galleria by DFS is a famous shopping destination for people looking to buy duty-free products. It’s also a one-stop-shop for those looking to treat themselves. On top of having over 700 brands to shop from, one can also avail VIP treatment with a beauty concierge for complimentary makeup and skincare treatments or lie on plush sofas to rest aching feet after hours of shopping.
Knightsbridge Mall is a 4-storey mall with iconic double façade frontages and direct street access for its many fashion and jewellery centred establishments.
Aside from malls, Orchard Road also has the office of the President of Singapore, the Istana, in its eastern end. Orchard Road is also known for the Singaporean Botanic Gardens, the only tropical garden in the world that’s a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Where to Eat in Orchard Road
Being one of Singapore’s most popular tourist destinations, Orchard Road has a wide array of restaurant choices. From the vast selection of restaurants available, some of the most notable ones are:
- Les Amis – a 3 Michelin star restaurant, also Singapore’s first-ever fine dining restaurant in 1994, which brings a “taste of France” to Singapore
- Yan Ting – a Michelin star restaurant whose literally means ‘Imperial Court’, offers an extensive Cantonese menu with focus on traditional dishes
- Crossroad Café – an international restaurant in Marriott Singapore Tang Plaza offering a wide variety of foods with outdoor seating
- Carousel – a buffet in Royal Plaza Hotel, known for serving a vast array of Asian and Western cuisines; they also have food stations where dishes are specially prepared for you
- Joie By Dozo – a Japanese and Western fusion restaurant serving everything from Wild Rice with Eggplant Terrine to Duo Ravioli Platter
- The Rice Table Restaurant – an Indonesian buffet type restaurant offering the only authentic Rijsstafel in Singapore
- Mitzo – a first of its kind Chinese restaurant in Singapore that combines contemporary Cantonese cuisine with an artisanal cocktail programme
- Shashlik – an old-school restaurant bringing to life traditional Russo-Hainanese cuisine for over 30 years